Welcome to the official website of The Air Force Cadet Officer Mentor Association (AFCOMA), Inc. Through this marvelous technological realm, we will provide information so that you may become intimately familiar with AFCOMA’s history, vision, purpose, goals and its programs.
The mission of the AFCOMA, Inc., a tax exempt non-profit charitable organization under IRS Section 501(c)(3), is to provide mentorship, scholarship and fellowship to ROTC and Military Academy Cadets, active duty, reserve component, commissioned officers and active duty or reserve component warrant officers and Department of Defense GS-12 and above civilians. The organization is also dedicated to assisting retired or former active duty commissioned or warrant officers and retired or former reserve component commissioned and warrant officers. Although not eligible for membership, Senior Non-Commissioned officers are authorized to serve as enlisted advisors.
What Does AFCOMA Offer?
- Mentoring network of retired and active duty Air Force officers and civilians
- Scholarships for high school cadets
- Mentoring forums for active duty officers and civilians focused on mentoring topics that impact Air Force men and women
- Mentoring program that matches mentors to mentees in formal mentoring venues
- Mentoring visits by active duty officers to AFROTC campuses